Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cookies with hazelnuts

I had a crave for cookies today, not the usual ones with chocolate chips, but with hazelnuts. I searched for a recipe and I share today the one that I ended up to make. We all in the family, found them delicious and ate most of them extremely fast :) Unfortunately, I made a tiny mistake and put some more milk that I think that made the cookies to spread a little bit more. I will try again soon with the right amount of milk and will come up. Enough talking, start baking :)


Ingredients

(for 30 cookies)
160g of butter
200g of brown sugar
1 vanilla
2 eggs
150g of hazelnuts
50g of chocolate cereals
300g of flour
2 spoons of milk

Procedure

Cover 2 baking trays with the special paper for baking and ground the hazelnuts.

Soften the butter in the microwave oven. Add the sugar and the eggs and whisk well.






Add the flour and mix again.








Then add the ground hazelnuts and some chocolate cereals. Mix them softly.






With a spoon, put small portions of the batter in the baking trays. Leave approximately 4-5 cm between the cookies. Bake in 180C/fan for about 10 min or until they get a nice golden color.



As you will probably need 2 baking trays, after 5 min of baking, exchange the position of the trays to bake evenly. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment