Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fresh cranberries crunchy muffins

My program is very heavy this period, so I am not cooking and baking so much and when I do, I do not have time to describe it here... But I have discovered by chance (looking for something completely different) a blog recently that I liked and that I think that has the same philosophy with my blog. I am talking for the blog "Les recettes de Virginie".
So, I could not resist and woke up very very early this morning to make one of it's recipes to surprise my family for breakfast. I will share with you the result only in photos as I am telling you, no time for more :)

Ingredients
Crumble:
40gr of flour
30gr butter
cinnamon
100gr brown sugar

Solids:
230gr self-raising flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
120gr sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla
a pinch of salt

Liquids:
200ml of cream
4 spoonfuls of sunflower oil
2 eggs
200gr of fresh cranberries

Procedure
  1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees of Celsius and fan. 
  2. In a small recipient mix with the fork the ingredients for the crumble.
  3. Mix with a spoon the solid ingredients in a bowl. 
  4. In a separate recipient, mix well the liquid ingredients. 
  5. Mix the 2 parts. Do not overmix. 
  6. Empty the mixture in a special muffin tray that you have added before the paper cups. They should take the space of up to 2/3 of each cup.
  7. Add 5-6 cranberries to each one.
  8. Cover with the special crumble mixture. 
  9. Bake for about 25 min or until they have a nice golden color. You can do the knife test also :)
Enjoy, ideally, immediately after ....

1 comment: