Thursday, January 29, 2015

Oat flakes cookies

Healthy (?) cookies today! I had some left overs of oat flakes from a visitor and I was thinking what to do with that. Until I have seen in the package a recipe for cookies... The ones that know me, can predict the rest :) I was waiting the opportunity to try it. And guess what? I did it!
I cannot say that I am thrilled but they have a nice surprising taste of sesame that I love and a friend of mine that was passing by could not wait them to get out of the oven and found them delicious. Your turn now...
Ingredients (for about 30-40cookies)
250 gr of margarine
2 cups of all-purpose flour
3 cups of oat flakes1 cup of black sugar
4 spoonfuls of brandy
3 teaspoons of baking powder
some orange zest
some cinnamon
vanilla

Procedure
Preheat the oven at 180 degrees of Celsius and fan. 
Melt the margarine, add all the ingredients and mix well. Make balls with your hands, flatten them and put them in an oven dish tray. Bake for about 20min. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment