I've got a Kenwood Kmix!

Amazing cooking news!

I've got a brand new stand mixer the KENWOOD Kmix98, the latest model in a fancy color (lemon yellow :) that is
  • powerful, 
  • solid, 
  • of big capacity 
  • and practical.
What more to ask from such a tool?

It replaced my old Moulinex Ovatio maxipress duo that had lots of tools but was not very solid, as most tools were in plastic in comparison with the Kmix that have them in metal.
(I've got the majority of the tools btw brand new, so please if they might be in need to someone just let me know to pass them for free... they might fit to the latest model, as they look similar btw)

What do you have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pasticcio or the alter ego of Moussaka !

Kurtos Kalacs or chimney cakes

Pancakes from Cyprus or "Pites tis Satziis"