Monday, August 10, 2015

Tabbouleh, the healthy and so fresh salad!

I have recently discovered "Tabbouleh" salad and the whole family seems to appreciate a lot especially when temperatures rise a lot.
I did not have time to play much with recipes but I will share a photo of one of my first attempts and I will give you the general idea, as for salads you need to add your personal touch in my humble opinion ;)


  • The general idea is to use as basic ingredient the  bulgur  
  • that you soak for 1-2 hours in the same amount of water 
  • and then add your favorite ingredients for a fresh salad all chopped 
  • like tomatoes, onions, cucumber, parsley (I like to add also some dried raisins). 
  • Season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and fresh mint
  • Cover and refrigerate. 
  • Serve with mint leaves on top.

Try it and I am sure that you will become addicted like we did!   

No comments:

Post a Comment