Monday, May 27, 2013

Muffins with nectarines and cinnamon

This is definitely my recipe :) Suddenly, today, a weird idea stuck in my mind... I decided to make muffins but not my usual recipes. The inspiration of the day was to put nectarines and perfume them with cinnamon! Somehow, this combination made me dribbling :) And once I have an idea on my mind, I have to turn it to reality... So, find the result of my inspiration, that it was a nice surprise. I would like to hear your opinion in case you might dare to try it!



Ingredients

125gr butter
1 cup of sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour
1 yoghurt (125g, vanilla flavored preferably)
3 nectarines cut in small pieces
some extra flour

Procedure

Prepare the muffins as usual. Soften the butter, add the sugar and the eggs and whisk well. Add the flour and the yoghurt and mix. Add the nectarines with some flour and mix again softly.

Pour the mixture into a 12-muffin oven dish (covered before with the paper cups). Bake in 180C/fan for 20 min or until they get a nice golden color (make the test with a tooth-pick). Enjoy!
Remember, that each muffin will be unique, according to the amount of nectarines that will contain :)









    

No comments:

Post a Comment