Mothers' day!


It's mother's day in France that we live, today, so I will share with you some of the gifts "cooked" by my kids. First, because I am so proud as they are made with lots of love and second, because I found them quite artistic so I hope that you might like them too :) All mothers out there, you know of course deep down our best gift, but schuss.... do not reveal it!
The idea of the gift on the photo of your left, is of my daughter's teacher, a quite classic one.  The difference is, that the teacher explained to the kids that they have to make something so nice that mothers would love to keep it :)

And I have to admit, that my daughter did really her best ! (I profit, to thank of course the teacher for the initiative!)


It's not only the plant and the decoration that I found beautiful, but the bag that was presented to me was also cute :)
See for  yourself and judge... On the left, the front part of the bag....














On the right, the back part of the bag...












And there are more gifts, "cooked" in the garden and offered spontaneously from both my kids....



Like this nice synthesis...


or this one....

And it's not only that, my son's gift will arrive at the end of the month, so I will update probably this post later. Still, he made me today a very cute spontaneous gift that I will keep for myself together with a nice card that he prepared and wrote by himself!!! (he is only 6 years old...)

As you can understand, no cooking for me today, it's a day we all will eat in a nice restaurant :) Happy mother's day! With the wish, that women out there that wish to become mothers to be blessed with such a gift soon ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pasticcio or the alter ego of Moussaka !

Kurtos Kalacs or chimney cakes

Pancakes from Cyprus or "Pites tis Satziis"