Sunday, October 2, 2016

Chocolate cake with mascarpone & nutella filling

Recently, I went to an italian restaurant and tried a cake that had some kind of nutella filling and I just loved it! Who can resist to Nutella anyway? If I add that it had also mascarpone, the same cheese that we use for my favorite Tiramisu, then you can imagine the rest ;)
Useless to say, that I searched immediately to find such a recipe and reproduce it at home :)
You know me, I cannot resist to deserts...
I dedicate this recipe, that I chose from all the stuff that I have found on the web, to my son's class and their teacher who is fan of my blog (I am honored) as I imagine that they would like it a lot and it's easy to prepare. Here it goes:


Ingredients

For the chocolate cake:
3 eggs
150 gr sugar
150 gr flour
1 baking powder
3 spoon fulls of cocoa powder
100ml of warm milk
100ml of softened butter

For the filling
250gr mascarpone cheese
3-4 spoonfulls of Nutella


Procedure

Beat well all the ingredients for the cake for a few minutes and bake at 180 degrees of Celsius for about 30 min.


Let the cake cool, transfer to another dish and cut it horizontally in order to get 2 layers of cake.
Beat well the cheese with the Nutella to become fluffy and spread it in the bottom layer of the cake and cover with the second. Decorate with icing sugar and put it in the fridge.

Just try it and let me know what do you think about it! In any case, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment