My first book !

Happy birthday to me!!!
You won't believe what I got as a birthday gift (which was yesterday btw :) ...
my blog printed as a book !!!
If that is not a cooool gift ever ...
It's been a long time that I wanted to do such a thing but it takes so much time editing a book that I was always postponing it.
And my dear hubby did it for me!!!

You cannot imagine my emotions ....


My dear, it's a precious gift, those five years of my (our !) life through cooking and baking in a stylish book. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking all those long hours to do such a thing for me that you kept top secret with kids ...
Have a look at it... isn't it gorgeous??? and it's even better in real :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pasticcio or the alter ego of Moussaka !

Kurtos Kalacs or chimney cakes

Pancakes from Cyprus or "Pites tis Satziis"